2014 Marshalling Rota
I'm organising the LCC Time Trials Marshalling and Helping rota for 2014. If you ride Time Trials please go to Volunteer Spot and sign up in 3 easy stages: 1. Click this link to go to our...
Local cycle campaign group Dynamo are having a meeting on Tues 29th April at 7pm upstairs in the gregson. They say, "Come along to hear about our vision and find out what is happening with our...
Lancaster Cycling Club Club Events List 2014 **Evening TT's start with 2mile TT followed by 6ml &10ml at 15min & 30min later. Date Start 2 Event Type Course Column2 Thu 03-Apr-14 18:45 Evening TT Club Salt...
- Combined Clubs 10M TT on L105 Brock, Saturday 22nd February, 1400H
- Championship 10M TT in association with Wigan Wheelers on L101 Garstang, Saturday 26th April, 1500H
- Championship 50M TT in association with Border City Wheelers on L505 Cockermouth, 15th June 2014, 0900H
- Championship 100M TT in association with M&DTTA on J4/18 Cranage, 29th June 2014, 0600H
- Championship 25M TT in association with Lancashire RC on L2528 Brock, 27th July 2014, 0700H
- Championship 12H TT in association with LTTA on D12/1 Prees, 31st August 2014, 0600H
- Combined Clubs 25M TT on L2528 Cockerham, 28th September 2014, 0800H
- Championship Hill Climb in association with West Pennine RC on L823 Littleborough, 5th October 2014, 1300H
- Boxing Day 10M TT "come and try it" event on L105 Brock, Friday 26th December, 1000H
NLTTA POINTS SERIES 2014 - £500 PRIZE LIST
|Points Series 2014|
|Saturday||22-Feb||NLTTA Combined Clubs||L105 - Brock||10m / 14:00|
|Sunday||16-Mar||Ribble Valley CRC||L192 - Longridge Fell Hilly||19m / 10:00|
|Saturday||19-Apr||North Lancs RC||L101 - Garstang||10m / 15:00|
|Saturday||26-Apr||Wigan Wheelers||L101 - Garstang||10m / 15:00|
|Sunday||27-Apr||Wigan Wheelers||L304 - Garstang||30m / 08:30|
|Monday||05-May||Kent Valley RC||L817 - Shap Hill Climb||9.1m / 12:00|
|Saturday||24-May||Lancashire RC||L101 - Garstang||10m / 15:00|
|Sunday||01-Jun||Preston Wheelers||L2525 - Garstang||25m / 07:00|
|Saturday||07-Jun||VC Cumbria||L2511 - Cockermouth||25m / 14:00|
|Sunday||15-Jun||Border City Wheelers||L505 - Cockermouth||50m / 09:00|
|Saturday||05-Jul||Rossendale RC||L112 - Bolton-by-Bowland Hilly||11m / 14:00|
|Saturday||19-Jul||Border City Wheelers||L1010 - Keswick||10m / 14:00|
|Sunday||20-Jul||Border City Wheelers||L2511 - Cockermouth||25m / 09:00|
|Sunday||27-Jul||Lancashire RC||L2525 - Garstang||25m / 07:00|
|Sunday||31-Aug||Wigan Wheelers||L2525 - Garstang||25m / 07:30|
|Sunday||07-Sep||Lancaster CC||L2524 - Levens||25m / 07:30|
|Sunday||28-Sep||NLTTA Combined Clubs||L2528 - Cockerham||25m / 08:00|
|Sunday||05-Oct||West Pennine RC||L823 - Blackstone Edge Hill Climb||2m / 13:00|
Prize List for 2014 Points Series
Senior Male: £100
Senior Female: £100
V40 and over: £42
V50 and over: £42
V60 and over: £42
V70 and over: £42
Team of 3: £90
One ride one prize, except team
1. The competition is open to any rider whose club is affiliated to the NLTTA at a cost of £15 per club. Any club can affiliate. Individual riders do not have to make anyclaims for points since they are awarded automatically following club affiliation.
2. Competitors are only eligible for points in events following club affiliation.
3. The competition is run on a points basis. For each event 120 points are awarded for first place, decreasing by 1 point for each subsequent place.
4. Riders who are not in NLTTA affiliated clubs will be disregarded in the points allocation. Only competitors appearing on the result sheet will be awarded points.
5. There are 18 qualifying events. Riders can enter as many events as they wish.
6. The general competition is determined by each rider’s best 8 results.
7. The club prize will be determined by the combined total of the top 3 riders’ points total from each club from any of the general competitions.
8. A detailed league table will be posted on the website at regular intervals to enable teams and individuals to monitor their progress.
9. In order to qualify for a Category prize riders must complete 8 rides, prizes will be awarded in each category only if there are at least two qualified riders.
10. The category of each competitor is fixed on the first event in February.
11. Ties for the prize categories in the final league table will be resolved by counting the number of 1st places. If still equal, 2nd places will be counted, then 3rds etc.
If you require any more info about any of the above events then please contact any member of the committee through the contact page or visit the CTT website for